Universal Compound – food grade anti-seize
STELLA Universal Compound is ideal as both an assembly compound and anti-seize lubricant.
Universal compound is characterised by
- prevents damage during start up
- protects against premature wear during the running-in period
- lubricates extreme conditions where seizure issues may be experienced
- white, non-toxic grease-like compound with high solids lubricant content
- NSF H1 \ Food Grade \ Foodsafe for the use in HACCP Certified Food and Packaging Manufacturing Plants.
Best suitable assembly lubricant applications: lubricating bushes, sliding surfaces and small open plastic or metal gears.
Best suitable anti-seize applications: Excellent anti-seize compound for threaded fasteners.
|Water wash out
|4 ball weld load
|STELLA Universal Compound
|-30°C to +120°C (as lubricant)
-30°C to +1100°C (as anti-seize)
|< 1% max.
STELLA Food Grade Anti-seize / assembly compound (Universal Compound) is NSF H1 registered for incidental contact with food (the global food grade lubricant standard for food processing and packing equipment) and meets AQIS Lubricant Type A requirements.