STELLA HTS 2 Food Grade and Foodsafe grease exhibits excellent resistance to caustic solution wash downs.
It is characterised by
- excellent resistance to caustic solution wash downs
- excellent resistance to water and corrosion
- exceptional high dropping point
- high load carrying performance
- reduced wear
- NSF H1 \ Food Grade \ Foodsafe for the use in HACCP Certified Food and Packaging Manufacturing Plants.
HTS 2 in many ways outperforms other premium high water resistant greases such as Calcium and Aluminium Complex.
Based on a blend of PAO and special polymer with latest food grade additive technology, HTS 2 uses a specially modified inorganic thickener to provide superior performance, particularly in the presence of water.
Best suited applications: low to medium speed bearings operating under adverse conditions.
| Operating Temp.
|Water wash out
|4 ball weld load
|STELLA HTS 2
|-40°C to +160°C
For Returns and Refund information please visit “About Us” page
STELLA HTS 2 food grade grease is NSF H1 registered for incidental contact with food (the global food grade lubricant standard for food processing and packing equipment) and meets AQIS Lubricant Type A requirements.