STELLA Barrier is a white, PTFE thickened, perfluorinated polyether grease.
Barrier 2 is characterised by
- exceptional thermal stability
- exhibits very long term lubrication
- is highly resistant to chemicals and solvents
- can be used in the presence of oxygen
- is suitable for applications requiring ‘lubrication for life’
- NSF H1 \ Food Grade \ Foodsafe for the use in HACCP Certified Food and Packaging Manufacturing Plants.
Best suited applications: bearings, slides, small gears and valves operating at high temperatures, up to 280°C.
|Product||NLGI||Operating Temp.||Drop point||Water
|STELLA Barrier 2||2||-25°C to +280°C||> 280°C||0%||500kg||400g cart|