Silicone Food Grade Grease – STELLA Hi-Temp 2 – 400g = $22.95
High Temp 2 is a food grade, foodsafe higher temperature resistant food grade grease, containing PTFE anti-wear and other additives for enhanced performance.
It is characterised by
- long term lubrication at high temperatures, extending lubrication intervals
- Reduced formation of carbon deposits often associated with many high temperature greases
- Good sealing properties to protect against the ingress of corrosive contaminants
- PTFE solid lubricant improves anti-wear performance prolonging component life
- Compatible with most types of rubber seals
- NSF H1 \ Food Grade \ Foodsafe for the use in HACCP Certified Food and Packaging Manufacturing Plants.
Best suited applications: all plain and anti-friction bearings as well as sliding surfaces and is resistant to a wide range of chemical cleaning solutions.
|Product||NLGI||Operating Temp.||Drop point||Water
High Temp 2
|2||-20°C to +220°C||> 300°C||< 2% max.||180kg||400g cart
STELLA High Temp 2 food grade grease is NSF H1 registered for incidental contact with food (the global food grade lubricant standard for food processing and packing equipment) and meets AQIS Lubricant Type A requirements.