STELLA Food Grade Chain Oils are foodsafe, non-toxic chain oils particularly suited for the lubrication of drive and conveyor chains.
STELLA Food Grade Chain Oil 150 and 220 are full synthetic based, which STELLA Food Grade Chain Guard 150 and 220 and semi-synthetic based.
STELLA Chain Oil 150 and 220 are characterised by
- Extended re-lubrication intervals
- Unaffected by water – demulsibility ensures total separation of water from oil
- Extremely wide operating temperature range
- Adhesive additives coat gears ensuring non-drip and provide anti-wear protection at start-up
- Extremely good oxidation stability which extends equipment life
- NSF H1 \ Food Grade \ Foodsafe for the use in HACCP Certificate Food and Packaging Manufacturing Plants
Best suited applications: lubrication of drive chains and conveyor chains in application up to 240°C (up to 130°C for Gear Guard products).
STELLA Food Grade Chain Oil
|Product||Product name||ISO Vis. grade||Operating Temp.||Pack sizes|
|Synthetic Food Grade Chain Oil (ISO 150)||STELLA Chain Oil FG 150||ISO 150||Up to 240°C||20L
|Synthetic Food Grade Chain Oil (ISO 220||STELLA Chain Oil FG 220||ISO 220||Up to 240°C|| 20L
|Semi-Synthetic Food Grade Chain Oil (ISO 150)||STELLA Chain Guard 150||ISO 150||Up to 130°C|| 20L
|Semi-Synthetic Food Grade Chain Oil (ISO 220)||STELLA Chain Guard 220||ISO 220||Up to 130°C|| 20L
STELLA Food Grade Chain Oil is NSF H1 registered for incidental contact with food (the global food grade lubricant standard for food processing and packing equipment) and meets AQIS Lubricant Type A requirements.